Help us Fund the Fight
At our Evening Fundraising Event for Brain Tumour Research
SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST
DATE OF THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED FROM 5TH JUNE TO 13TH AUGUST
Dartmoor Zoo are proud to host a very special and exclusive Event to raise funds for Brain Tumour Research, to enable this deserving charity to carry on in accomplishing inspiring goals. You can take part and help us fund the fight by attending on the 13th August, with tickets on sale at £15 per person.
We've planned a fantastic night to include the below;
- After-hours admission to the zoo and its 200 different species
- ‘Close encounters classroom’ with selected members of the menagerie
- Magic and entertainment show from a top UK magician
- Special presentation about brain tumour research
- Raffle with a range of excellent prizes
- Buffet supper, bar and disco
Tickets are limited, don't miss out and purchase today.
We are so thankful to those who have provided their services free of charge for this fantastic cause, with Lewis Belcher and his mind boggling magic tricks to Rob Maltby and his party playlist for the night. Of course a big thank you to our suppliers from Really Good Marquee who have kindly donated the hire of one of their lovely Marquee Units to shelter the guests for the evening.
Our raffle has also seen the participation of many local businesses, and we would like to extend our thanks to you all.
Learn more about Brain Tumour Research by visting their website www.braintumourresearch.org.