Get set for an original birthday party where you get to choose the pieces! With lots to choose from it’ll be a day to remember…
There are two time slots available: you decide if you prefer early doors or a later start
For this event we provide you with a blank canvas to build and enjoy the day as you wish a typical day includes;
- Arrival in the Jaguar Restaurant to a designated table prepared with squash
- Free time to settle into your surroundings
- Lunch boxes will be brought to the table for your designated lunch time
- Further free time to explore the zoo
From as little as £9.50 per child, birthday memories are made of this! Zoo entry for the day is included, as well as:
- A birthday card from us at Dartmoor Zoo!
- A yummy lunch for the children
- 2 free admissions for 2 adults
- Discounted entry rates for additional adults
- Party bags
- Unlimited squash
How about these extras to make it a really awesome day?
- 1 Hour guided tour £30.00
- Your own VIP Close Encounters session (minimum age of 5) – £30.00
- Personalised cake – £40.00
- Face painting- £3.50 per person
- Art crafts (Maximum age of 5) – £3 per child
- Gift Shop vouchers for each person – £3 or £5 or more!
- Feed our animals! The birthday person gets to choose their favourite out of: marvellous meerkats, African pygmy goats or the squeaky and very cute Asian short claw otters (minimum age of 5 for meerkats & goats, minimum age of 8 for otters) £30 each. Please note that only the birthday person can feed the animals!
How to Book
To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01752 837645.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings should be made at least two weeks in advance and secured with a 50% deposit
Animal feeds are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and to animal welfare considerations. Only the birthday boy or girl will be able to feed the animals. Refunds are not granted in the very unlikely event that a feed may not be possible due to animal welfare issues but we will attempt to organise an alternative animal feed on the day.
For adequate supervision, we recommend a minimum ratio of one adult to six children.
Deposits become non-refundable 48hours prior to the event.
Parties may be cancelled/postponed by DZP due to severe weather or due to other unforeseen causes. In such cases a full refund will be provided.
Minimum booking of 8 children and maximum numbers of 15 children applies for all packages. Parties for less than 8 children will be charged for the minimum booking rate. Parties for 16+children will be subject to a £60.00 surcharge. No more than 10 adults will be applicable for the reduced rate. For bookings with a total number of guests greater than 25 please contact the events team regarding Families Days.
Please note: Our Education Team have a very busy schedule of public talks and other commitments throughout the day and must keep to a strict timetable.
For this reason, animal feeds, Close Encounters sessions and tours must begin at the time agreed at booking or they may be dropped from your schedule on the day.