TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL OFFER
– A full-on day as a Big Cat zoo keeper –
– Get involved in feeding the cats –
– Learn all about our four different species –
– Enjoy lunch in the Jaguar Restaurant –
– Get a certificate of your achievement –
This is an intense, hard work, hands on, all day experience, starting at 8am. You’ll be working with our expert big cat team caring for the widest variety of big cats in the south west of England. You’ll learn all about the different characters, their history at the zoo as well as the fine balance of the feeding routine and training that is so important to keeping big cats healthy and happy. Not for the fainthearted, this is an amazing experience that will live with you forever.
Minimum age is 18 years old.