Dartmoor Zoo is committed to providing a high quality service to our visitors, supporters, members and customers.
We want to make sure that your engagement with Dartmoor Zoo is memorable and enjoyable for all the right reasons. However, we understand that sometimes things can go wrong and you find yourself needing to contact us. In these situations we promise that we will:
- treat any comments/feedback seriously;
- try to resolve any problems promptly; and
- utilise any feedback/comments where appropriate to make recommendations for change in order to improve our visitor experience.
What to do if you have a complaint
If you have a complaint, the sooner you can get in touch with us, the sooner we’ll be able to help you. Most complaints can be resolved quickly by speaking to one of our members of staff.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time of the issue occurring, please contact us as soon as possible by one of the following means:
- Telephone us on 01752 837645
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Dartmoor Zoo, Sparkwell, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 5DG