Take a look at what’s on offer here at Dartmoor Zoo
Dartmoor Zoo has a range of facilities to make your visit even more enjoyable.
- Free parking
- Dedicated disabled parking at the top of the hill (please pay at the entrance gate first)
- Wonderful views of southern Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of outstanding natural beauty
- Open-fronted cat enclosures for perfect viewing and photos of our amazing predators
- Gift shop (all proceeds go directly to the Dartmoor Zoological Society charity)
- Restaurant with a wide range of local and homemade hot and cold food
- Large picnic area surrounded by big cats!
- Kiosk with Devon ice creams, snacks and drinks
- Upcycled materials children’s play area
- Baby changing in our unisex disabled toilets (at the Jaguar Restaurant)
- Electric mobility scooter and wheelchairs for hire
Please note: While nearly all of the zoo is accessible to wheelchairs and buggies, it is quite rugged and some of our paths are challenging. Caution should be exercised, and our team are ready to help when you need, just ask. High heels are inadvisable!