This course is aimed at budding photographers who would like to learn all about taking great animal photos and how to put their camera kit to the best use.
How can you make sure that the netting is not visible? How can you get the light right? How can you make best use of all those buttons on your camera?
You will be using our amazing animals as subjects and will have the individual knowledge of our in-house photographer to tap in to.
The course is going to be run on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis and will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm. The cost is £175 per person including a welcome drink and lunch in our Jaguar Restaurant.
The course will run on a day that suits you, please give us a call and we will check our diary for availability. The minimum age is 16 years old. There is no maximum age!!
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate and have the rest of the day to practice what you have been learning in the morning.
There are some Terms and Conditions specific to this course:
- If the weather is wet the course will have to be rescheduled. You don’t want to get your camera equipment wet.
- You must have a basic knowledge of your own camera.
- Bring your own protection for your camera in case of a rain shower.
- Zoo admission for the whole day is included.
- Wear walking boots or other appropriate outdoor shoes.
Other T&Cs can be found on our Experiences page.