Help the animals you love by joining Dartmoor Zoo as a member
By becoming a member of Dartmoor Zoo, you’re helping us to create a future where no animal species faces extinction.
All memberships are available online. Alternatively, please call 01752 837645.
Dartmoor Zoological Society Membership offers a year of free entry plus a whole host of other exclusive benefits and discounts.
- Unlimited free admission all year round.
- Exclusive members newsletter.
- Invite to special events.
- 20% discount for friends and family when you bring your membership card.
- Priority access to zoo events.
- 20% discount on zoo events.
- 10% discount on all our animal experiences.
- 10% discount in the gift shop items.
- 10% discount on food and drinks in the restaurant.
- 20% discount on admission at Exmoor Zoo for card holder and anyone within their party.
- 25% discount on admission at Crealy for card holder.
- 10% off adult and child Woodland Adventure Golf tickets at China Fleet.
(See Terms and Conditions below)
|Membership Type||Annual cost|
|Membership Type||Annual cost|
|Adult (16 years and over)||£50|
|Concession (Over 60's, Student, Disabled)||£40|
|Child (3 to 15yrs)||£35|
|Family of 4 (maximum 2 adults)||£150|
Alternatively, please call 01752 837645.
Our Childminder Membership allows registered childminders free admission to the zoo with up to six children aged 0 – 11.
It is valid for entry all year, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Cost are £70 for up to four children and £90 for up to 6 children for 12 months.
Any extra children must pay our normal admission charge regardless of their age. You cannot use the pass for your own family when you are not working.
Please call our zoo base team on 01752 837645 to purchase a Childminder Membership.
We will need you to email us your Ofsted number and a photo to use on your membership card before we can issue the card. Please email to email@example.com.
Each time you visit the zoo you will need to bring and show your Ofsted registered childminder ID.
Terms & Conditions
1. For the purposes of membership, a child is any person between the ages of three and 15 years. Adults are persons aged 16 years and over.
2. A membership may be purchased at any time and is valid for 12 months from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
3. Membership cards will be prepared and sent via post within seven days of the date of purchase, or can be collected at the Zoo on your first visit.
4. A Child Member must always be accompanied by an adult during their Zoo visit at all times.
5. For a Concession Membership (Over 60, Student, Disabled) proof of concession is required.
6. No entry can be allowed without a valid membership card.
7. Entry is subject to availability and normal opening hours.
8. Unless otherwise stated, membership is not valid for entry to ticketed events.
9. Membership may not be used to qualify as a paid admission in respect of any discounted admission offer.
10. Membership is not valid for organised school or other group visits.
11. Members joining on the day of a visit may have the admission fees paid for those named on the application form on that day deducted from the total due. The entrance receipt must be attached.
12. Memberships benefits may change without notice.
13. Any benefits/discounts obtained through your Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
14. The friends and family admission discounts applies to full price admissions for guests and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The membership card holder must be present.
15. Details of benefits and discounts relating to members days will be published in advance via email, our website and social media.
16. Discount to the restaurant and gift shop will be provided on the production of your membership card at the till.
17. Shop discount excludes 3rd party items (art and photograph products).
18. Discounts can be applied to ALL animal experiences.
19. Discounts on animal experiences, can be obtained by phoning our experience team on 01752 837645.
20. As part of your membership you will be emailed with exclusive member information.
21. Your details will not be passed to a 3rd party.
22. When purchasing membership as a gift, you must supply the contact details of the person for whom the membership is intended at the time of purchase.
23. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, online tickets or Tesco’s vouchers
24. Available on day tickets only purchased at the gate
25. 25% is applicable off gate price only
26. Excludes pre bookable events ie Crealy Christmas event
27. Proof of valid membership off the attractions must be shown i.e. membership card
28. Discounts only applicable with agreed partners
29. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
30. All prices are dependent on the date of visit
31. Opening dates may vary please check crealy.co.uk
32. When showing a Dartmoor Zoo Membership Card, members and their group will receive 10% off all ticket entries on arrival at Woodland Adventure Golf.
33. This is a turn up, pay and play activity.
34. This discount is not in conjunction with any other offer.
35. Maximum of 4 players per group.
36. Children under 12 must be supervised at all times by someone 16 years or over